Announcements!





Sunday, November 22, 2009

Jack of Fables 4: Americana


Jack of Fables Vol. 4: Americana
by Bill Willingham

An off-shoot of my favorite graphic novel series - Jack of Fables focuses on the notorious lady-killer Jack. A character that is a part of many different fables.

Jack is now on an adventure to find the American version of Fableland - Americana. And the reason - to get rich, of course. If he finally lays the final Page sister - all the better for him.

I have to say - how did I let this book sit for so long gathering dust before I read it? These books simply crack me up. Jack is such a player and not exactly the most brilliant looking guy - but he has some seriously good get-rich schemes going on in that head of his. If you like graphic novels and fairy tales - this is a great series.

5/5 Roses


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!