Announcements!





Sunday, November 22, 2009

Jack of Fables Vol. 5: Turning Pages


Jack of Fables Vol. 5: Turning Pages
by Bill Willingham

Jack is always trying to find some way to get rich and keep rich. He's a lady-killer and will definitely let a beautiful woman side-track him from his adventures - but only for a bit.

This latest graphic novel is interesting in the fact that it's more serious than usual - well, until your dear narrator Jack notices and has Babe the Blue Ox breaks it up with his strange sense of humor.

Definitely another great volume in the Jack of Fables series.

5/5 Roses

1 comment:

  1. Agh! I LOVE Jack of Fables! I actually stopped reading it about a year ago, though, so I don't think I have read anything in this 5th volume. I should get on that - I will probably love it if it is more serious. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!