Announcements!





Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Mini Readathon!

So, I saw this last night and decided to participate!


25 Hour Books is hosting a mini readathon that started about an hour ago and lasts until 2 am tonight. I figured it would be a good idea to devote at least 3 hours of reading today. I will be attending a signing later, but I'm sure I can get at least 3 hours of reading in.

My books:
The Search for WondLa by Tony DiTerlizzi
The Day Keeper's Grimoire (Prophecy of Days, book 1) by Christy Raedeke

You can join too! Head over to 25 Hour Books - there are prizes!!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining in and posting about it! I'm soooo jealous of your book signing and hope you have a great time!

    I'm also really interested to see what you think of The Day Keeper's Grimoire. I'd never heard of it, but it looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the readathon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are enjoying the read-a-thon! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are enjoying your books! Go Go Go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kristen, don't forget to take a stretch break. and have fun tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats a fun idea - wish I would have known sooner. I have an early day tomorrow so will pass but cheering you on :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!