Announcements!





Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Blogoversary Day 22



Remember to enter the Comment Contest and start commenting now if you haven't already! :)

Today, I am giving away a hardcover copy of A Golden Web by Barbara Quick. Barbara has a great blog that you can check out - it's called Ask the Writer. Read my review of A Golden Web if you want to know my thoughts on it! :)

Rules:

1. Open to people with US addresses only.
2. Fill out the form below to enter.
3. This contest will run until Tuesday, July 6th at 10 pm CST.





14 comments:

  1. i was just over at ask the writer and read the post about the model contacting her and i thought that was really cool. i love the cover of the book--i remember it from a few months ago when it was making the rounds around the blogs. thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the giveaway and I loved reading about the cover model contacting Barbara. Really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never heard of A Golden Web, I'll definitely check out your review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the giveaway. I've never heard of this book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember this book made me want to read nonfiction about this girl, but it isn't known for certain if she really existed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Havent heard too much about this one, good luck everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm surprise that I've never really heard of this book before. Sounds like a really good historical fiction to me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds interesting but not really my type. Good luck everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I went over to Barbara's site and left comment on one post. Am adding her to my new author list.
    Thanks for the introduction.

    misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!