Announcements!





Friday, July 23, 2010

The Huge TBR Readathon Update! :)


So, I've been doing better on my cleaning plans than my reading plans this week. I only have laundry to put away and the study to clean now and hopefully will do that today and tomorrow. :)

Reading-wise, here is what I've accomplished:
Finished listening to The Midnight Charter by David Whitley
Finished reading The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride
Read Wildthorn by Jane Eagland
Read After School Nightmare vol. 7 by Setona Mizushiro
Read After School Nightmare vol. 8 by Setona Mizushiro
Have listened to about half of The Monstrumologist by Rick Yancy (5 hours and 45 minutes)
Read about 30 pages of Inside Out by Maria V. Snyder
And read about 90 pages of The Dark Days of Hamburger Halpin by Josh Berk


And I'm off in a sec to start my review-a-thon. I hung out with my older sister and my niece for a bit today and then was distracted by the Got Books? twitter party.

I am behind on commenting as well, so bear with me, I'll be visiting your blogs later today to leave sweet little comments! :)

4 comments:

  1. I just finished reading Wildthorn today. I really liked it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made good progress this week. I got stuck on an adult series by Shelly Laurenston and read 5 ebooks. I began reading Shadow Hills this morning and may finish it by bedtime. I have The Tension of Opposites on the stack and Sisters Red was in my mailbox today. One of them will be next. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read about 5 books so far and I need to review 2 of them. You've done great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Impressed! Now, if only some of your fast reading skills could seep my way...

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!