Announcements!





Monday, May 30, 2011

Character Interview: Iris from What Comes After



This or That List

1. Tea or Coffee?

Coffee, definitely, though as I said in WHAT COMES AFTER, I did have this agreement with my dad that I wouldn’t drink too much, and that I would only drink half-caf when I did.

2. Sugar or Salt?

Neither one, really. I like spicy food, though. But lately it’s pretty much been Fig Newtons and Snapple, with the occasional foray into the goat cheese and crackers.

3. Hot or Cold?

You’d think coming from Maine that I’d love cold the best, but I don’t really care. I’ll take whatever weather you’ve got, I guess. The goats can’t stand rain or snow, and they’ll certainly let you know it, too. But I don’t mind. I’m just happy whenever I get to be outside.

4. Cats or Dogs?

You know Gnarly, that dog of Aunt Sue’s and Book’s? Well he’s coming with me when I leave the farm. I’m not such a big cat fan, but they’re infinitely better then ferrets.

5. Brains or Brawn?

Brains. Not like my cousin Book or his pal Tiny.

6. Quiet or Loud?

Quiet. Like Littleberry. Also funny. And sweet.

7. Paperback or Hardcover?

I just love books, no matter what sort of cover. Especially books about intrepid girls. And animals.

8. Ebooks or physical books?

Physical. I don’t have a lot of money. Thank god for libraries (and great local bookstores).

9, Rain or Sun?

Both.

10, Movies or TV shows?

Who’s got time for either one? Life’s always calling. And so are the goats, and the chickens, and Gnarly, and Littleberry, and Shirelle, and Mr. and Mrs. Tuten, and the softball team. Gotta run. Thanks for having me on your blog.

Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule Iris to answer my questions! :)

Read my review here.

1 comment:

  1. This is a really fun interview. I prefer cats to dogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!