Announcements!





Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Sekrit Project revealed

So, Kate and I had made a decision to finally commit to a combo blog, a million names, designs and other stuff later.. we now are launching today! Click on the cute button!



What does this mean for Bookworming? After I finish up some tours in June and July, this blog will be a dead zone. April Nichole has been really busy, I've been really busy and I've been rethinking blogging in general and decided a fresh start with an old pal is really gonna rock.

So come on over and check it out. It's super cute and lovely.

post signature

6 comments:

  1. So you're moving the blog, or did I read that wrong?

    ReplyDelete
  2. looooove the cute little book monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! It looks awesome and I'm already a follower!! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, I'll be sad to see this site close, but I'm now following The Book Monsters and look forward to reading that blog. It is adorable too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new blog! I'm following, no worries!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!