Announcements!





Monday, June 22, 2009

It's Monday, What are you Reading? June 22nd

This Monday meme was created by J. Kaye's Book Blog.

Click the titles for my reviews or more info.

Read this past week:

I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
Raven by Allison Van Diepen
Archer's Goon by Diana Wynne Jones
The King's Rose by Alisa M. Libby
A Northern Light by Jennifer Donnelly
Neptune's Children by Bonnie Dobkin
Eternal by Cynthia Leitich Smith (just finished this morning, will review later)

Currently reading:

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
A Certain Slant of Light by Laura Whitcomb
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

Upcoming:

Graceling by Kristin Cashmore
Tamar: A Novel of Espionage, Passion, and Betrayal by Mal Peet
Mates, Dates, and Inflatable Bras by Cathy Hopkins
The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan


Since some of those are long books, I'm not going to assume I'll finish more than that. :) Thanks for tuning in!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great reading this past week! I hope you like A Certain Slant of Light. I really want to read that one. I'm looking forward to your review.

    P.S. I already reviewed Strange Angels here (http://creativitygone.blogspot.com/2009/06/day-195-strange-angels.html)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh, I LOVED Eternal (as well as Tantalize). I can't wait to see what you though of it. The Book Thief was so good and so was Graceling. I'm going to start The Forest of Hands and Teeth when I'm done with The Luxe.
    Like your list and your blog is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't had time to read that much lately, sad panda T-T

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!