Announcements!





Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Weekend Blogger Spotlight List

This is my favorite feature. I interview mainly new bloggers and some oldies and share them with my fellow bloggers. Check them out below.

Alphabetical by Blog Name:


-A-
A Bookful of Thoughts
A Passion for Books
A Reader's Adventure
All Things Urban Fantasy
An Addicted Book Reader
And Anything Bookish
April Nichole's Blog
Ashley's Library

-B-
Badass Bookie
Between the Lines
Book Chick City
Book Crazy
Book Dragon's Lair
Booking Through 365
Bookjourney
Booknerds are Pretty Too
booktumbling

-C-
Confessions of a Bookaholic
Consumed by Books
Cover to Cover

-D-
Darkly Reading
DeRaps Reads
Dreamer

-E-
Eating YA Books
Everything to Do with Books

-F-
Fantasys Ink
Feed Your Imagination
Fragments of Life

-G-
Girls in the Stacks
Good Books and Good Wine
Good Golly Miss Holly

-H-
Harmony's Radiant Reviews
Hey! Teenager of the Year
Holes in My Brain

-I-

-J-
JacobsBeloved

-K-

-L-
La Femme Readers
Laina Has Too Much Spare Time
Lisa the Nerd
Loud Words and Sounds
Love to Read for Fun
Lovely Miss Lucy

-M-
Melanie's Musings
Michelle and Leslie's Book Picks
Miss Danaidae
Mrs. Magoo Reads
Mrs Q: Book Addict
My Tea Time is Book Time
My Words Ate Me

-N-
Nyxen's Sidewalk Journey Through Life

-O-

-P-

Page Turners
Park-Avenue Princess
Pepper Ink
Pirate Penguin's Reads

-Q-
QT Bookworm

-R-
Raschel Reads
Read Now, Sleep Later
Reading in Color
Reading the Best of the Best
Reading Through Life
ReadReadRead
Red House Books
Reversing the Monotony
Ruby Loves Adventure
Running for Fiction

-S-
Shut Up! I'm Reading.
Spellbound by Books
Star Shadow Creative Mishaps
Steph the Bookworm
Story on a Page
Storywings
Strange & Random Happenstance

-T-
Tales of a Teenage Book Lover
Tales of Whimsy
That Chick that Reads
That's a Novel Idea
The Allure of Books
The Bodacious Pen
The Book Scout
The Book Vixen
The Book Whisperer
The Bookologist
The Eagle's Aerial Perspective
The Hiding Spot
The Library Lurker
The Life (and lies) of an Inanimate Flying Object
The Lost Entwife
There's a Book
Three Cheers for Literacy
Tin Heart Tomes
Too Many Book, Too Little Time
The Undercover Book Lover
Twin Pigeon
Two and a Half Book Lovers
Tynga's Urban Fantasy Reviews

-U-
Une Parole

-V-

-W-

Wicked Good Books

-X-

-Y-
Yay! Reads
YA Book Queen

-Z-

And tons more coming!

If you're interested in being a spotlighted blogger, please fill out this form.

18 comments:

  1. Thanks - always enjoy more blogs to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is awsome i mentioned you on my Plog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! I was just about to say thanks for giving us some new blogs to look at...and then I noticed my blog is on there!! Soooo thanks for listing me....AND thanks for giving us some new blogs to check out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a generous thing to do for others and it's fun to check out new blogs! Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made so many interviews of a lot of awesome blogs! It's so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for listing all the blogs. I think I might have missed some. =]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooo ... I see some familiar names and some new ones! I'm off to check them out! Thanks for posting Kristen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like how you put these all in one place. Your Spotlights rock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great list, thanks for putting them together!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for giving me some more blogs to read!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for introducing these blogs to me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this list because I had missed a few.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hm.. informative thoughts :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is a really sweet thing to do :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cool list! I recognize a few but there are so many more that I don't... I shall have to check them out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, that.is. Impressive! Generous and convenient too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for doing this :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!