Announcements!





Tuesday, July 13, 2010

In My Mailbox - July 17th

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren.


For Review:





The Tension of Opposites
by Kristina McBride (from Traveling ARC Tours)
Wildthorn by Jane Eagland (from Book it Forward ARC Tours)



Crescendo
by Becca Fitzpatrick
Passing Strange by Daniel Waters
Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel



Mackenzie Blue
by Tina Wells
The Secret Crush by Tina Wells
Friends Forever? by Tina Wells



From Erica @ The Book Cellarx:

President of the Whole Fifth Grade by Sherri Winston
Tumtum & Nutmeg: The Rose Cottage Tales by Emily Bearn
Clara and the Apple Pie Dream by Jenny Han

(No covers revealed yet)


Won:



Sisters Red by Jackson Pearce (won from Caster Girls)


Traded for (on swaptree):



Covet by J.R. Ward


Bought from Yan:



Bewitching Season by Marissa Doyle
Sisters of Misery by Megan Kelley Hall
A Kiss in Time by Alex Flinn


From the Library:



The Carbon Diaries 2017 by Saci Lloyd
Darklight by Lesley Livingston



Pandora Hearts Vol. 1
by Jun Mochizuki
Jack Frost Vol. 1 by Ko Jin Ho
Black Bird Vol. 2 by Kanoko Sakurakoji




Mercy Thompson: Homecoming by Patricia Briggs
Mouse Guard Winter 1152 by David Peterson
Pinocchio: Vampire Slayer by Van Jensen




Vogelein: Clockwork Faerie
by Jane Irwin
Vogelein: Old Ghosts by Jane Irwin

20 comments:

  1. What a week for you!! So excited for you because you have some great ones! Jealous of Crescendo, Wild Thorn, and Infinite Days!! Come by and see what I got this week!!

    www.randomchalktalk.com

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cover of Passing Strange. That orchid is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you got an awesome haul! Hope you enjoy them. I'll be looking out for your reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just finished reading Tension and I also wrote a review. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. I am insanely jealous you have a copy of Crescendo. Very very very jealous. I do hope you enjoy it though. And I really hope it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might maybe possibly be a bit jealous of you getting Crescendo. But only a little.

    I hope you love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Those look so good--so many books!! Have fun reading them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some really good books here. So lucky to get a copy of Crescendo!!! Hope you enjoy reading your books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You had an awesome week! I'm almost finished with Infinite Days and I LOVE it! I got Crescendo too! I'm so excited to read it! I'll have to check out Passing Strange, it looks interesting. Enjoy all your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am interested to see what you think of Jack Frost. I just read Vol 3, and it still doesn't make much sense. Lots of speed lines, little comprehension.

    Black Bird is another series I haven't made up my mind about. There is just so much about it that feels...wrong. Looking forward to your thoughts on it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I REALLY want Mercy Thompson: Homecoming and a few others stand out here too. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can't wait to read Wildthorn. I just love the cover. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You got such a great assortment of books. I liked Mercy Thompson: Homecoming but I still prefer the novels to the graphic novels. My mailboxes are here and here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow you got a ton of great books! I can't wait for Infinite Days and am reading Wildthorn now. I just reviewed Sisters Red on Friday - I think you'll love it!

    Here's mine: http://elizabethbriggs.blogspot.com/2010/07/in-my-mailbox-71810.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. You've had such a fantastic week! I have or am expecting a few of these as well. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like you had a great book week!

    I got Infinite Days this week too and I'm really looking forward to starting it :)

    I'm interested to see what you think of Covet. I've yet to add that one to my TBR...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dang girl you've got a whole lotta great reading going on here! I read Infinite Days a couple weeks ago and really enjoyed it. Sisters Red is fabulous too.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Jealous much? Why yes I am. lol. Congrats on all the loot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, you got a ton. These all look really good.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!