Announcements!





Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday Spotlight - Good Golly Miss Holly

Today I have a very straight and to the point blogger who is just getting back into reading and blogging! Give her a warm welcome back to the world of book blogs.


Name: Holly
Nickname and/or blog name: Good Golly Miss Holly
Blog URL: http://goodgollymisshollybooks.blogspot.com/

Tell me a bit about yourself.
For the last couple years, music has been the focus of my spare time, I only recently discovered books again and am now quickly catching up on everything I missed.


When and why did you start your blog?
I started my blog quite a few years ago but I didn't start blogging regularly until a few months ago.

What is your blog all about? Any cool features you want to share?
I share what I read and anything interesting I find.

What are some of your favorite genres and/or books currently?
Realistic Young Adult Fiction.


How do you find out about the books you read?
Mostly online.


Any tips or advice for those starting or thinking about starting a blog?
Start a blog simply to share your favourite reads!



Thank you Holly for sharing more about your blog with us! Check out her blog and leave her some comment love!


Are you a new blogger too? Or just getting back into the swing of blogging? Do you want to be featured on my blog? Shoot me an email at dragonzgoil (at) gmail (dot) com.

5 comments:

  1. Its great to read an interview from someone who has been blogging for awhile and is getting back into it. Hope you are having fun with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Holly. :]
    Oh! You're reading Ballads of Suburbia AND listening to Going Bovine. I can't wait to read your reviews. :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back to the Book World Holly, will check out your site!!


    jackie b central texas

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahi, everyone :)
    I remember being a bit tired when i filled this quiz out so long ago so my answers do come across a bit to the point but i'm much nicer on my blog when i have lots of time, promise. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love!