1. A blog that is new to you that focuses on the same type of literature you do.
Well, I found a great blogger who started commenting recklessly (like 20 comments) yesterday and I had never been on her blog before, which reviews YA. So Kiss My Book is the blog that is new to me. I'm now a follower!
2. A book that is new to you that another blogger reviewed.
Freefall by Mindi Scott - The Hiding Spot
3. A book set in Africa (in your preferred age category, if possible).
Listening for Lions by Megan Turner Whelan
4. A book about a human/animal bond (in your preferred age category, if possible).
Eye of the Wolf by Daniel Pennac
5. A book trailer for a book you want to read.
6. A book with a color in the title (in your preferred age category, if possible).
White Cat by Holly Black
7. A blog that is new to you that is dedicated to a certain genre:
Brooke Reviews (Paranormal/Urban Fantasy)
8. A book blog maintained by a librarian.
Mean Old Library Teacher
9. A book blog maintained by a teacher.
Coffee for the Brain
10. The title of an upcoming book by an author you like (provide details - title, release date, synopsis).
The Painted Boy by Charles De Lint